Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I do.

Sunday, 26 March 2017

Compliments

Generally if I have to be honest, yes it's nice to be told you're pretty, beautiful or whatever, but I'd like to hear other things as well, that I have a good personality, they're happy with my existence, my personality suit theirs, they love the fact of me being myself, they find my presence and abilities make things easier/bearable or anything, just other things outside the skeptical cliche things people usually point out. Of course I'm thankful with all the compliments I'd received so far including the one regarding how I look but you know sometimes you just want to hear honest opinions on matters other than your appearance. Compliments may not always be about appearance right?

Disclaimer: I'm not saying I'm pretty whatsoever, I know I can never fit that 'beautiful' category anyway tapi lantak lah, I just feel like writing about this because these days I hear some many people complimenting about looks. It seems like to some people, appearance is the only way to compliment others?


'Look at her, she's so full of herself, I bet people were joking when they complimented her hahaha'- save that hate for tomorrow please, love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment