Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I do.

Thursday, 30 March 2017

Rise & Slay

Today marks the day I return home to myself.

If I've learned anything in life, that should be to know your worth. Girl, you need to know that you're already perfect, you're doing fine and you worth more than a hopeless guy.  I think I should ask myself why the heck am I spending my time worrying and caring for a man who made it obvious with his actions that he didn't want me? Why I kept trying to make this work while on the other hand, he's not making any effort for me? Why am I trying to make things work when it's pretty obvious that I can't see any future of us together? Why am I making excuses for him; oh maybe he's busy, maybe he's spending time with his family. Why does it took me so long to realize that I deserve someone better? I always say this but here it goes again; someone's effort is a reflection of their interest in you and yes for that reason I know the answer to this. I should stop.

My heart told me to stop wasting my time and I kinda agree with that. Never make someone your priority if you remain their option. I realize that I have to keep moving, or else I might miss the train to bigger things in life than this. Again, why bother wasting your time at the first place? Girl, you deserve better.

"You were enough. Maybe you were too much, maybe he prefers less and you deserve more".

No comments:

Post a Comment