Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I do.

Saturday, 1 April 2017

Okay me

Hello guys,

Today I'm so excited because it's finally weekend and I just had my dinner with my auntie and her kids, everything is doing pretty well today Alhamdulillah. I'm writing this upstairs, all alone in my room and the atmosphere is quite welcoming. Its raining outside and yass I love the smell and sound of the rain. Fortunately the kids are not disturbing me tonight hahaha probably because I told them I wanted to do some work so yeah you all better give kak long some space people. I'm supposed to do my work but here I am updating my blog, legit. Okay for once, let's not talk about priorities, or all the complicated serious stuffs and let me enjoy my me-time for now.

I know the last two or three posts were kind of short and serious, really? Serious? Not sure about that but I had quite a tough time trying to heal myself from all the headache. I think I'm okay now and hopefully everything will be better, InsyaAllah. So some of my friends who read my previous two posts asked me whether I really wrote those two posts. Guys, I did write them yess I did come on! Hahaha. They thought those were not from me because they're like too short for a Liyana? Lol. I know I'm the type yang akan tulis like extra long entry to extend people malas nak baca but hey I can write short as well. Usually, I write better and longer when I'm in a good mood and vice versa. If I have a lot of things going on in mind, I can't write that well because I don't know I guess I want to stay true to myself but I kind of hate the situation/thing or person so the fact that I have to limit myself and restrain myself from being me lead me to write shorter? What am I trying to say? Hahaha.

Okay as I don't really have anything to say, I'm not sure the purpose of this entry at the first place? I don't have anything much to say, I'm in a good mood, I'm not hungry, my feelings are okay, I just talked to my mum this evening so yeah I guess I'm all good for now. Probably the purpose of this entry is to let you guys know that I'm doing okay and fine. Okay, that's all (better end this fast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment