Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I do.

Saturday, 8 July 2017

Sacrifice

In order to achieve something in life, like it or not - you have to sacrifice a lot of things.

If you want to be in a relationship, you might have to  give up some of your free time, you might need to sacrifice the peace of your mind,  or even the pieces of you that you desperately holding on for years. You might have to give up your ego, your pride so that you guys can unite as one.

Pursuing your dreams can be a challenge too. I heard it all the time, true success require sacrifice. I mean if you want to have that degree, be prepared to sacrifice your sleep, your hobbies, your money, your soul or even your time. You might even need to change your attitude and the way you carry yourself to survive. Looking back, there's few times where I feel like not doing something, I just want to sleep but urgh thank god I still did it. The thing is, you know just grab that ass off the bed. Then you're good to go!


But the best thing of all is yes, you're giving something up but it is for something new, for something great :)


"You will come to know that what apperas today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be  the greatest investment that you will eve make" - Gordon B Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment